# Minimum Requirements:
- Autodesk Maya (2018 - 2020)
- Internet Connection
register and migrate tool (link1)
register and migrate tool (link2)
link1 or link2
# prCLSRU (PT)
Author : Prana Ronita
Website : https://prsfx.net
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Quick Look Dev tool for create camera, lights and shaders. (Single Workstation License)
Be quick with less click.
- Dock Dock Go widgets:
. Let your most used tool to stand outside from the main widget.
- Camera tool:
. Create custom camera with show far clip and near clip, color checker and shader ball in camera attribute.
- Lighting tools:
. Instantly add light from your favourite render engine (Arnold, VRay and Redshift).
- Quick shading tools:
. Add quick shader to selected object from your favourite render engine (Arnold, VRay and Redshift).
- Render layer tools:
. Add most common or complex render layer. Basically it used to seperate FG, MG and BG for compositing.
- Object Render Stats tools:
. Toggle your selected object render stats.
. Common tools used to objects.
# System, API and availability
- Linux [√]
- Windows [√]
- MacOS [√]
- Python 2.7
- Maya (2018 - 2020)
- Extract "PrSfx" to some location. *For Windows, don't put it on "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)" some Windows Home user can't access that folder.
- Boot up your Maya.
- Locate "prCLSRUinstall.py" from PrSfx/prsfxTools/Maya .
- Select your Maya shelve.
- Drag and drop "prCLSRUinstall.py" to Maya viewport.
- Click icon on the shelve.
- Ready to use.